Wholesale Order Form
Aarcade's Big Cartel Wholesale Order Form provides an easy to install page template that allows your customers to quickly place bulk product orders.
With the built in password protection enabled, you can ensure that only approved customers have access to the form.
The form works by dynamically tallying your customer's order as they enter quantities. When their order is complete, all items are added to their cart in just one click. Your nominated discount is applied automatically to the form and at the cart page.
Checkout is then per the standard process, i.e. the customer can select shipping destination or modify quantities (as applicable for your shop and form settings) before checking out. Alternatively you can follow our instructions for activating order by email so that you can invoice your wholesale customer using your own system (for net 30 and other special payment terms).
Works With Any Theme
Aarcade's Big Cartel Wholesale Order Form has been developed to work on all Big Cartel themes, not just Aarcade made themes.
However, with an Aarcade theme (excluding Lite), you can take advantage of extended category controls to hide products from the public and make them only available to your wholesale customers. You will also have the option of hiding the link to your Wholesale Order Form using Aarcade's navigation control.
- Product category filter interface allows easier browsing of products.
- Product image viewer displays all images for each product in a pop-up gallery.
- Product description expand / collapse.
- Total order is tallied as quantities are entered.
- Invalid quantity values are automatically corrected.
- Stock level check as quantities are entered. If quantity exceeds stock level, a warning is displayed and the quantity is corrected to match the available stock level.
- Reset order link.
- Review order link.
- Print order link with print-specific formatting.
- Responsive layout compatible format.
- Editable form intro, outro and note text.
- Show / hide sold out products.
- Show / hide coming soon products.
- Enable / disable stock level control.
- Set a minimum order value.
- Set product order to standard or group and order by category.
- Include or exclude specific product categories.
- Show / hide associated product category list for each product.
- Password protect form.
- Editable message and account request link for password sign in.
- Easily show / hide the "Made With Aarcade" link.
- Multiple pop-up image viewer style options.
Wholesale Item Pricing
The wholesale order form will display your standard product pricing by default. To offer wholesale specific pricing you can do one or more of the following:
- Create a Big Cartel percentage discount code (i.e. your wholesale discount to be applied to all products in the form). Your form will then:
- Display standard pricing with a line-through, e.g. $20.00
- Display item pricing and totals at discounted values.
- Automatically (in the background) attempt to activate the cart discount code using the password phrase (if set).
- If a password phrase is not set, or the discount code is different to the password phrase, prompt the user for their discount code before proceeding to the cart.
- If you have different customer groups with different percentage discounts, you can install the wholesale form multiple times in the same shop and set a different log in password and percentage discount for each form.
- If you have more complicated wholesale pricing (not just a blanket percentage discount), get per-product control over product details, pricing and shipping with one of the following:
- Password protect the form and create hidden products for wholesale only (requires an Aarcade standard theme).
- Create a new Big Cartel shop that is dedicated to your wholesale products and use the password protected form for all orders.
Purchase Wholesale Order Form
Your installation package will be delivered to you shortly after your purchase is completed.
To complete your installation follow the Wholesale Order Form Installation Instructions.
Aarcade Provides Support For:
- Installation and set up of the product via the installation instructions.
- Any issues caused by errors or bugs in the product.
Aarcade DOES NOT Provide Support For:
- Installation and customisation beyond the installation instructions and the product's in-built features.
- Incompatibility issues with 3rd party / customised themes (note that this product has been tested to perform correctly on themes with valid coding including Big Cartel's default themes).